Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Melissa and Michael



Melissa and Michael didn't do the traditional cake...they had cupcakes and they were a hit with everyone. They also had cute little take home boxes for them.




I think that children are the best subjects. I especially like the pic that Melissa (my partner) got of the flower girl with the Barbie Bride!







To me the theme of Melissa and Michael's weddding day was a celebration of relationships. It was centered around Melissa who has a wonderful, warm, and embracing personality. What I saw through the lense was her relationships...with her son, her friends (of which there are many), her family, and of course with Michael. It was a delightful day and I am fortunate to have been able to share that day with them. I would also like to say thank you to another Melissa...my friend and photographer...you're great to work with and you get GREAT pictures.

No comments: